Privacy & Security Policy
SunKey defined as: (SunKey Dealer Insurance Agency LLC, SunKey Insurance Store Inc., SunKey Dealer Services LLC, SunKey Insurance Group LLC, and SunKey Insurance Store LLC) respects the privacy of its customers and vendors and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of information held on data subjects very seriously. Sunkey safeguards, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information (personal data) our customers share with us. SunKey maintains physical and electronic safeguards, and takes all reasonable steps to protect the information. Personal data may be provided to a third party in connection with a possible sale or transfer of all or part of SunKey’s business or in order to comply with legal requirements. SunKey will not sell, disclose, rent, or disseminate personal data for direct marketing purposes. You consent to our privacy & security policy if you elect to use our sites. SunKey may update this Privacy & Security Statement from time to time.
520 N. Orlando Ave.
Winter Park, FL. 32789
Telephone: (407) 895-0555
Fax: (407) 895-4340
- What is personal data: Personal data is any information that allows an individual to be identified. The types of personal data SunKey may collect include the person’s name, birthday, social security number, title, credit information, company affiliation, home address, work address, work phone number, home phone number, email address, driver’s license number, accident/violation history, information about vehicle operators, lien/lease holders, vehicle information, & insurance policy data, etc.
- Security of personal data: SunKey has in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to personal data. These measures ensure an appropriate level of security in relation to the risks inherent in the processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected. Securely held personal data will only be accessible by select authorized members of staff within SunKey. Those members of staff with access to personal data are aware of their responsibility to protect the security of the data and have been given relevant training. Access to this information is controlled through data networks that use technologies such as password protection & firewalls to limit access to authorized users.
- Rights of a data subject to personal data held by SunKey: SunKey will only keep personal data for as long as it is required to by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. During this period, a data subject may contact SunKey at any time if they would like to see details of their personal data that is held, details as to the source of that personal data (as far as it is available to SunKey), the purposes for which the personal data is being used and details of the parties with whom SunKey may share the personal data. Additionally a data subject may ask SunKey to correct, update, supplement or delete personal data held on them.
- Information we disclose: In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SDS, SDIA or SunKey may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Your personal information may be passed between SDS, SDIA or SunKey personnel, to process applications, provide customer service or to send a marketing offer. Your personal information may also be passed between SDS, SDIA or SunKey personal and insurance company personnel to provide customer service obtain a quote or a policy.
- Website Security: Some areas of SunKey’s website may require pre-qualification or registration for access and, if access is granted, may require a user name, password or other technique to control access. Registered visitors should carefully safeguard their username and password and only make it available to authorized agents. They may not sell, assign or transfer such passwords or rights of access. It is SunKey’s policy to grant access to any visitor using an authorized username and password. If data subjects become aware of any unauthorized use of a password, they should notify SunKey.